"Education - Power - Racism" is an initiative of students and working people who have joined forces to address racism criticism in research and teaching. We have planned various events for the 2019 summer semester, some of which have already been held successfully. In this article we would like to draw your attention to the upcoming events. One of them will also take place at the HAW, while the others will be held at the University HH (UHH, VMP stands for "Von-Melle-Park").
Please register for the workshops here:
These are the next appointments:
- FR 21.06., 14.15 Uhr, VMP 11, Lecture Hall UHH: Karim Fereidooni, "Don't become so normative" Criticizing the Critique of Racism in the Higher Education Context
- MI 26.06, 18 o'clock, place of assembly Alexanderstr. 1 HAW: Maimouna Kita ,Education from the beginning, without self-denial!
- FR 28.06, 10-17 Uhr, VMP 8 UHH: Ilinda Bendler, Empowerment Workshop, Strategies against racism and for more strength in the university everyday life (for people with experiences of racism)
- FR 28.06., 10-17 Uhr, VMP 8 UHH: Nadine Golly, Critical Whiteness Workshop, "Wenn Rassismus ehrlich wäre..."- Seeing, speaking and acting racism-critically and critically white.
- DI 02.07., 10-17 Uhr, VMP 8 UHH: Gloria Boateng, Workshop, Meeting racism in everyday life
- MI 10.07. 18-21h, VMP 5 Auditorium B2 UHH: Jun.-Prof. Dr. Constantin Wagner, Lecture and Workshop, Racism in Public and School